Local networks with (limited) Internet Access are often congested and do not perform as they could. This leads to the gut feeling of 'something is wrong'. Without proper tools it is hard for ICT departments to quantify this feeling. The mars Network Analyzer brings in operational intelligence by applying 'Monitoring & Evaluation' principles to your network. On a daily basis you can see 'who was doing what' and respond accordingly.
- Know what your users are doing in your network
- Collect data about performance, availability and utilization
- Observe if your ISP works as expected
- Use data to drive capacity planning and optimization efforts
- Identify 'misbehaving devices'
- Overview of active devices per day
- Daily traffic summary by local devices, up- and download values by MAC address
- Daily traffic summary by port & protocol, e.g. HTTP or Emails
- Daily traffic summary per destination address (IP)
- Optional: Aggregated daily traffic summary grouping multiple destination addresses, e.g. traffic of all domains belonging to Facebook or Windows & AntiVirus updates
- Email notification of scheduled reports Easy to deploy, low-power appliance
download as PDF